Donate To Tampa Jewish Family ServicesYour donation to TJFS makes a difference!
TJFS invites you to become a part of our new Champion Monthly Supporter Program by providing generous monthly donations to help those in need in the Tampa Bay community.
Here is how much your monthly gift matters:
- $18 a month will provide a weekly Food Bag for an individual or small family
- $36 a month will provide weekly Food Bags for two families or one large one
- $54 a month will provide a weekly counseling session for a “sliding scale” client
- $72 a month will provide 7 counseling sessions a year for insured clients
- $108 a month will provide financial assistance to pay utility bills for 6 families in a year
Every donation made by a Champion Monthly Supporter will be matched dollar for dollar up to a total of $11,623, thanks to a generous donor honoring the memory of Marjorie Clark Schine.
Alternatively, TJFS provides the opportunity to become a Sustaining Friend with a donation of $1500, which will support two families with food, counseling, emergency funds and/or for rent/utilities for one year. Sustaining Friends receive two complimentary Patron tickets to the TJFS’ Trifecta gala event.
There are 3 ways to give to TJFS:
- Donate online by clicking the button above.
- Pay by check by mailing your donation to Tampa Jewish Family Services at 522 N Howard Ave, Tampa, FL 33606.
- Pay by phone by calling TJFS at 813-960-1848. Our staff can assist you in making a donation over the phone. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.